Meeting you on the Beaches of the World
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants..
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games (board, cards, video arcade)
7. Read more books than you did in 2012.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Get enough rest when you can.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Don't under do it when you know you can do more. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Lessen your precious energy on gossip.
16. Create your dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with His mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Lessen your hate others if you want to continue.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree or accept you are both right in your own right therefore no one is wrong.
25. Call your family (extended) often.
26. Each day give something good to others (a smile, a wave, a simple thank you).
27. Forgive those who trespassed against you.
28. Spend time w/ people who are a lot older then you & children you know under6 you will learn something new about you.
29. Try to make at least one person smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing even if it's not in your favor!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful including people.
34. The Almighty heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change..
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank The Almighty for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least:
40. Step out of your comfort zone, try it you might like it.
I copied this from another blog and modified some of the statements to be more realistic. (Such as number 24 was originally "You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.")